Has your website been hacked? Don’t worry! We can help. But you have to act fast. It is important to take immediate steps to stop a virus from spreading. Dealing with a website that has been hacked is stressful and time consuming. You’ve invested your time and money into building a brand, and you don’t want to lose the trust you’ve developed with your customers to a hacker.
Furthermore, an infected website will destroy your Google rank.
How do you know if your website has been hacked? There are many signs you can look for to know if you’ve been hacked. Some of these signs include the following:
- Content on your site that you don’t recognize
- Slower than usual loading time
- Spam appearing in your site’s header or footer that contains links to knock-off designer watches or purses or illegal activity
- A notice from your hosting provider that says they have been getting reports of spam email containing a link to your website
- Your website visitors reporting that they’re being redirected to a malicious website
- Error messages
- And many more indicators
At Small Biz Makeover, we have extensive experience helping businesses clean up their websites and develop cybersecurity strategies to combat future hacking attempts.